1. Students agree to arrive at each lesson punctually, well prepared, and with all necessary materials. Students arriving late will only receive the remaining time of the lesson.
2. Sufficient scheduled practice time on a daily basis is necessary to put skills covered at the lesson into motion. Parental support is extremely important in this process.
3. Monthly tuition is automatically debited at the beginning of each month. If enrollment starts in the middle of a month, the tuition will be pro-rated.
4. ViBO Music does not offer rescheduling or credits for missed lessons.
5. For vacations during spring breaks Mar-Apr (1-week) and summers Jun-Aug (up to 3 weeks), a “Leave of Absence” may be granted by the teacher (with registrar’s approval) 14 days ahead. Leave of Absence doesn’t apply to workshop classes, bands and ensembles.
6. When a teacher is absent, ViBO Music will schedule a qualified substitute teacher. ViBO Music reserves the rights to change teachers any time.
7. Tuition is not refundable. If you plan to discontinue lessons, please notify ViBO Music 30 days ahead of time.
8. Annual Registration fee ($45) is charged in January. For new enrollments, the fee is $45 in Jan – June, prorated to $35 in July – Sept, and to $25 in October – December.
9. Students / Parents are responsible to keep a valid credit card information on file. If tuition issues are not resolved by the second week of a month, the tuition will be collected by a 3rd-party agency, with additional fee required.
10. Parents give ViBO Music the consent to take photos/videos at students performances for public purposes.
Questions about our policies? Please contact us directly and we’d be happy to help answer them.