ViBO Music School Policies
1. Students agree to arrive at each lesson punctually, well prepared, and with all necessary materials. Students arriving late will only receive the remaining time of the lesson.
2. Sufficient scheduled practice time on a daily basis is necessary to put skills covered at the lesson into motion. Parental support is extremely important in this process.
3. Monthly tuition is automatically debited at the beginning of each month. If enrollment starts in the middle of a month, the tuition will be pro-rated.
4. ViBO Music does not offer makeups or credits for missed lessons. No exceptions will be given including same-day illness and other emergencies. A “Leave of Absence” may be granted by the teacher (with registrar’s approval) 7 days ahead, for vacations during spring breaks and summers.
5. ViBO Music reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regular teacher is unable to teach a lesson.
6. Tuition is not refundable. If you plan to discontinue lessons, please notify ViBO Music 30 days ahead of time.
7. (For San Bruno school) Registration fee is charged annually on the month that a student enrolls.
8. Students / Parents are responsible to keep a valid credit card information on file. If tuition issues are not resolved by the second week of a month, the tuition will be collected by a 3rd-party agency, with additional fee required.