ViBO Music School offers online music lessons to keep the music going when we are not able to meet in person.
We recommend the following tips to help students get the most out of their online learning experience:
- Distraction-free environment
- Reliable internet connection
- Fully charged devices with a good camera and microphone, with Zoom app, installed
- For younger students, a caregiver should be there to help
- Find a good angle for the teacher to see the student’s overall posture
“Our 8-year-old just had her second online piano lesson and it’s doing great. She is making steady progress in these online classes. With everything else being cancelled during the quarantine. It’s really nice we still have one thing our daughter can continue doing. Highly recommend it!”